Brinsea Mini II Advance Fully Digital 7 Egg Incubator
This Product Qualifies for Free or Discounted Shipping! Learn More →
Brinsea Mini II 7 Egg Digital Incubator
The popular Mini Advance incubator has been improved to include a room temperature alarm in addition to the existing incubator temperature alarm and the convenience of an external water top-up.
The Mini II Advance is still menu driven and extremely easy to use: just program the length of incubation for your specie and the micro-controller holds the correct temperature, turning and length of incubation with no further input. The display counts down each day to tell you when eggs are due to hatch and turning will stop automatically 2 days prior to hatching. All you need do is top up periodically with water. Ideal for learners, hobbyists and teachers wanting to hatch eggs in the classroom.
Although small the Mini II Advance offers advanced features which make it attractive to any breeder:
- 7 egg capacity (12 small eggs with optional insert)
- Temperature factory preset at 99.5 F (37.5°C) but fully adjustable
- High and low temperature alarms including the new room temperature alarm
- Periodic Egg Cooling feature
- Fan assisted air circulation
- Humidity provided by water trays with new convenient external water top-up; not suitable for automatic humidity control.
- Automatic egg turning - turning interval and turning angle programmable
- Count down to hatch day with autoturn stop
- Clear dome for excellent visibility
- Biomaster™ anti-microbial plastic construction - robust and easy to clean
- 3-year warranty
For automatic humidity control see the Mini II EX.