Brinsea Contaq Z7 Raptor 3rd Generation Contact Incubator
Original price $8,108.00 - Original price $8,108.00
$8,108.00 - $8,108.00
Current price $8,108.00
Brinsea Contaq Z7 Raptor 3rd Gen Contact Incubator
NEW 3rd Generation no compromise Contact Incubator for unbeatable hatch rates with wild species, developed in conjunction with world-leading bird of prey breeders.
The Contaq Z7 Raptor recreates the brood patch of the parent bird with a warm air-filled plastic diaphragm (skin) which can be inflated and deflated.
A moving floor turning system rotates the eggs, either directly using the profile dividers or using rollers (all supplied as standard).
The floor integral egg turn counter detects and displays the number of floor movements so you always know your eggs have been turned, even when you are not present.
Through a simple 4 button menu-driven interface and high visibility OLED display the user can control:
- Incubator Temperature (T1) – of the air temperature above the contact skin
- Cooling – duration and interval that the skin is retracted from the eggs,simulating the bird leaving the nest.
- Turning – the interval and duration of egg turning.
- Temperature Alarm – warns the user if the incubator or room temperature falls outside user-settable limits.
- Contaq Temperature (T2) – The unique contact thermometer provides a second, continuous and independent measurement of the contact skin temperature (T2) which corresponds to the eggshell temperature – eliminating the need for infra-red ear thermometers (or similar). T2 will normally be slightly lower than T1 depending on room conditions, and it is T2 that the user should set the incubator to.
- Comprehensive instructions are supplied to get the best out of this advanced system.